What Avanti Do
- Daily, weekly or periodic cleaning contracts for offices, schools, factories and warehouses of all sizes.
- Caretaking duties undertaken along with communal way cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaned
- All aspects of hard floor care undertaken
- Commercial window cleaning with specialist knowledge of tall buildings and the use of the pole and reach system
- Deep cleans of kitchen and food preparation areas
- One – off commissions such as new homes, spring cleans and post fire and flood damage
- Pressure washer cleaning, gutter clearance and graffiti removal
- Ground maintenance services
Require any of the above? For a free quotation ring 01903 260699
The Client comes first…
No matter how competent the contractor, without first understanding and addressing the client’s requirements, the chances of a successful relationship are limited. Once we are awarded a cleaning contract we promise to maintain a high service level with regular meetings with a Director of Avanti.
Getting it right…
Once the needs and aspirations of a potential client have been established we will devise and issue a full cleaning specification and schedule without either charge or obligation. After commencement it quickly becomes apparent as to whether the initial service perfectly addresses the client’s needs.
Regardless of whether you represent a large multi-national company or a single local office we believe you are entitled to the same consistently high standards, care and attention. To achieve and maintain these standards we guarantee that every contract is regularly inspected and monitored by a company director.
Our staff are the key…
Our service is only as good as our staff and our staff are only as good as the training they receive. Every staff member is formally contracted with us on terms better than required by current legislation. This, together with co-operative team-work and effective communication, engenders a happier and more stable workforce. At the start of every contract our staff receive a full induction programme with regular ongoing training and H&S reviews to ensure that you receive the service you deserve.
As you would expect, our service is fully insured, irrespective of the size of the contract to £10 million. All the cleaning materials we provide are trialed and assessed for their environmental impact and our staff instructed in the optimum usage. There is nothing more frustrating than the elusive contractor. At Avanti we guarantee you will have no such worries. In addition to staffing our Worthing offices with helpful personnel you will be able to contact any of our directors by mobile phone at any time.